Instagram Crumby Situation

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chicago Smokey Hollow Dish Crawl

FUN HISTORICAL FACT OF THE DAY: Did you know that Chicago's River North neighborhood used to be called Smokey Hollow?



Smokey Hollow Crawl


Exciting news, everyone!  I don't know if any of you are aware of this, but I'm what you would call a 'food enthusiast.'  I know, you're shocked and confused, maybe even feeling a bit betrayed.  It's alright, I'm confident it will pass.  Well, if you're like me at all (and by that I mean, you eat food for the fun of it, not the blah blah blah must have food to live bit) then I've got something new and fun that I think you will really dig.

I'm talking about the Smokey Hollow Dish Crawl.  You may be familiar with a Pub Crawl.  You know, where everyone hops on a little trolley, rolling bar to bar and getting rowdy.  Well, It's a little like that only more delicious!   The Smokey Hollow Crawl is happening Tuesday, May 7th starting at 7:00pm.  The Crawl spans two hours and four different restaurants, all within a five minute walk of each other.  You'll get to have four, that's right, FOUR unique culinary experiences in one night.  Each restaurant will be presenting a trio of dishes for your enjoyment, explained by each of the restaurants culinary staff.

Smokey Hollow Crawl has also partnered with Uber Car Service!   Have a few cocktails*, and they will happily get you home in style!

Lucky for all of you, I've got some talented and ambitious friends.  That means that I can run a little contest right now.  Comment on this post and I will choose one of you for a buy one, get one free ticket.  That means if you buy a ticket, I will get one for a guest for free!

Definitely check my friend Jackie out on WGN on Friday, May 3rd for a super secret reveal of one of the four restaurants that you'll be visiting.

Tickets are a great value at $45 a piece.  That's a little over a $10 for each restaurant!  It's madness!

You know what to do.  Go buy your tickets here!  I'll be live tweeting the event, so definitely follow me @CrumbySituation !

I can't wait to see you there!

*Drinks are not included in the ticket price.

No comments:

Post a Comment